We have so much to tell and so much to share. When we look back at the past year, we can’t help but talk about our 5 children and their wondrous achievements.
- My eldest child, Tony, continues to shine, such a globetrotter—half his time spent overseas! Did you know he’s still first in his class for launching new brands?
- My Erica—the independent one of the bunch! In her free-spirited and inquisitive manner, she’s been pushing the envelope and accomplishing great things. We are so proud that although she’s had many successes this year, it hasn’t affected her heart of gold.
- Healy has let her inner hipster emerge and thrive in New York City. She’s all about creating a healthy future for herself and others, whether she’s launching new and life-saving drugs or winning awards for her creativity and her cultural sensitivity.
- And of course, our Mikey. He’s just been growing in size and accomplishments. He has reached that magical moment—the tipping point!
- Our lil, geeky Phil, although the youngest, wants to outsmart his peers by helping clients understand how pharmacists are emerging as the newest healthcare practitioners across the globe.